Saturday, September 19, 2009

7th ODi - James Anderson - Man of the Match - 16/1 - 2pts


James Anderson has a reasonable chance of being Man of the Match in the 7th ODI. The weather conditiosn will suit his seam bowling (dry and overcast). He has a good record at this ground and Australia's batsman do not play seam bowling well - I'd make him a 12-1 chance.

N.B. I've had to spread this bet across several bookmakers due to limits on my accounts, hence the £12.50 on the betting slip (rather than the £50 total I have bet).

2 comments:

ray singh said...

Hi Chris - thought i'd flag up something to get your opinion. Hills have a number of current F1 drivers to change team before 1st 2010 gp (inc any change of team name). With team name changes possible and alonso to ferrari creating a little merri-go-round as well as a number of temporary drivers at moment I think 9/1 12-15 is very big? More like a 2/1 shot for me.

christrinder said...

I tried to do some analysis on thsi market - I'd I have made it less than 12-15, but I think you have probably got value at 9-1.