Sunday, February 19, 2006

Position after 8 weeks:

Position after 8 weeks:

Points staked on settled bets = 133
Points returned on settled bets= 157

Profit on settled bets = 24 pts/15%... not as much as I would like, but I've missed a couple of big prices winners in Football (Eagle (Watford) 1st Goal Scorer, 25-1) & Golf (Oberholser, Pebble Beach 33/1) , mainly due to work pressure.... which would have made a big difference to my profit level.

Points staked on unsettled bets = 33.5

Cheltenham is looking more and more favourable. I'd be very disappointed if I didn't finish significantly ahead.

1 comment:

christrinder said...

This tip came from a posting on betfair.com from Robert Burns, so he should take the credit.

However, I think half of this game is learning to know who to trust, before making your decision...those who publish who I respect include Tom Segal (Racing), Adrian Humpries (Snooker) plus others too many to mention.

Good luck with yiour blog, lets see at the end of the year who has the biggest % profit (assuming we both have profits!)