Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Seven Wonders of the World - Great Wall of China, Pyramids of Giza.

I've taken a look at this market and sportingbet.com.au are well out of line. The 'Great Wall of China' and 'Pyamids of Giza' are 1-20 chances in my eyes (other bookies go top priced 1-33)... these bookies go 1-5 and 1-3. I'm not usually a short price backer, but I'm having 3pts on each, (virtually) risk free. I just can't see how either of them can come out of the top 7. Not going to win much on this, but a small profit is still a profit...just waiting to collect in July 07.

I can't get more on as I've had to open a new account (and they have restricted how much I can be deposited until my identity is confirmed). If I was unrestriced I'd have had 100 pts on each!The upside of this is I've had a free 1.5 pt bet which I have placed on Petra at 11/4 - top priced 7/5 elsewhere. Petra is currently jut inside teh top 7 - 7/5 is probably an accurate price.

More information on this market (and how it works) can be found at:

www.new7wonders.com

No comments: