Sunday, April 02, 2006

Position after 14 weeks:

Position after 14 weeks:

Points staked on settled bets = 238
Points returned on settled bets= 331
Profit on settled bets = 39 %

Points staked on unsettled bets = 52.5

3 Months in, and things are going to plan....I'm trying to aim for a 40% proft - not too far off!

I missed 2 big price winners in the past 2 weeks (that I should have had):

- Blythe Night (william Hill Lincoln, 33-1) - tipped to me by a shrewd horse racing judge... howveer, I already had placed 2 bets on teh race so decided against having a 3rd
- Fabregas - 25-1 first goalscorer ((Arsenal v Juventus)... had been noting his recent goals, and excellent play, especially Europe.

Antepost Horse racingbets are looking good, for the National and the Order of Merit

No comments: