Saturday, August 05, 2006

Big Brother Trading - Update

I think there is a huge amount of uncertainty now.

- Who will the pucblic vote in to the House Next Door?
- Who will the main flatmates choose to let in to the main house? Do they nknow whoever they bring back in can still win it? What will influence their decisions? Who they liked? WHo they thnk will challenge then?
- ....and then they got to bet Pete!

C4 look like thaey want Nikki back, but they way they have setup teh 2 sets of voting will mean they can't guarantee this.

I've now layed off at approx 12/1 on Nicky for 14 points (I think that is a very poor price to back). With the large amount of uncertainty, I've spread these points on the following:

Mikey - 6 points (250/1)
Leah - 1 point (500/1)
Grace - 1 point (400/1)

In summary, I''m now level on all outcomes other than Mikey, Nikki, Leah, Grace and 'Any Other' - up significanly on all of these....

No comments: