Friday, March 27, 2009

Australian Grand Prix - Toyota to win - 20/1 - 2pts Bluesq


Those who have been folllowing my blog will know I have backed Brawn GP (and Button/Barrichello separately) at 'fancy' prices for the 2009 F1 Sesaon. One of the reasons I think they will get off to a 'flyer' is the rear diffuser. This is being used by Brawn GP, Toyota and Williams. (I just hope any points wonare not removed by the FIA on appeal).

The value in Brawn GP for the Australin Grand Prix disappeared with their repeated execllent pre-season testing perfoemnaces (I actually think they are proabbly poor value now for teh Australian Grand Prix). However, there is still value in Toyota ito win the Australian Grand Prix. I backed them at 20/1 pre Friday testing. After a reasonably successfuil testing last night, they are now top priced 12/1. This is still a fair price - I'd make it now a 6/1 chance.

I probably should have also backed Rosberg (williams) at 50/1 prior to the race yesterday. He ran well as Melboune last year and could also make good use of the rear diffuser. Disppointed to have missed the 50/1 - I've no interest at 8/1

No comments: