Saturday, March 21, 2009

Grand National Favourite - 'Any Other' 20-1- 1pt


I've taken a look at the Grand National in anticipation of having an AntePost bet. However, I have found it is a very competitive field with no stand out bets at present. Instead, I've taken advantage of the competitiveness of the market to have a bet in Skybet's 'Who will start Grand National Favourite' market. They have listed the following horses.

My Will
Butlers Cabin
Black Apalachi
Character Building
Comply Or Die
Big Fella Thanks
Rambling Minster
King Johns Castle
Hear The Echo
Snowy Morning
Cloudy Lane

With two weeks to go,there is plenty of opportunity for a unlisted horse (e.g. Southern Vic, State of Play) to significantly shorten (e.g. if they are tipped by a Racing Tipster). I've there backed 'Any Other' at 20-1.I tried to have 5pts,but Skybet limited me to 1pt.

No comments: