Saturday, April 11, 2009

3.45 Kempton - Something - 4pts E/W Ladbrokes


I am convinced that Something should be one of the favourites in this race. He showed he returned to form last time on heavy ground (tired at the end of race) at Haydock when he was well backed. If he reproduces his Polytrack form (2/2 at Lingfield), he will win this race easily. He could be incredibly well hancicapped.

At 33-1. he is excellent value - I've had 4pst E/W (Ladbrokes have limited me to 1.5pts, so I've placed the other 2.5 pts E/W on at a slightly shorter price at Betfair).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genius!

Anonymous said...

Very well done! I doff my cap to you.

Paul Jones said...

UNBELIEVABLE...THAT REALLY IS SOMETHING MATE..WELL DONE

Jason said...

Thanks Chris. I only got 25s, but SP was 20 was all good. Let's hope Mike Weir can pick up some shots!