Sunday, November 11, 2007

IACGMOOH - Colour of Gemma Atkinson's first Bikini - White - 4-1 - 1pts

I have really hit the either the high point (or low point) by betting on this market at Paddy Power. Early publicity shots have Gemma Atkinson wearing a (predominately) white bikini.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=492891&in_page_id=1773

The article states that she is only taking in two bikinis. In the last series, Mylene Klass made a great impact with a white bikini.

At most, I would make a white bikini an even money chance. Therefore I'm having 1pt at 4-1 on a white bikini (max. allowed).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check this out - she says she's taking in a brown bikini and a black one. I've had max bet on both, with a cover on white just in case

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/tv-showbiz-news/entertainment-news/2007/11/11/jungle-gemma-s-bikini-crisis-78057-20091618/

Anonymous said...

Nice find, the mail article - nice pics too! Seemingly great value, although the market seems to have now been taken down.

Anonymous said...

I only hope Gemma is as quick to remove her (white!) bikini as PP were to take this market down!

christrinder said...

Excellent spot! Just wish I'd seen that artucle before putting my bet on. Of course she coudl chenge her mind but brown & black look bankers!

STST said...

Lol Chris! I don't care what colour it is! Looking forward to seeing what the correct outcome is though, that's for sure!

All the best

Gareth

Anonymous said...

without wishing to jinx the outcome, i've spotted a black one with flowers, and a brown with pink. she's worn both but neither on the live show yet!

Anonymous said...

bets voided. trying to claim anyway with compliant to pp. was defo predominently black!

Anonymous said...

My bet (on white) voided - money back today, don't know why, maybe a combination of colours? didn't watch it today so no idea.

Jason said...

I'm wondering what you think about next Eng manager? I like the looks of Capello 8/1, Hughes 40/1 or Lippi 25/1.

christrinder said...

All of these bets are good value - my thoughts are Cappello is the most likley candidate to suceeed.