Friday, June 20, 2008

NASCAR Toyota Save/Mart 350 - Dario Franchetti - 50/1


This week's NASCAR is at a very different type of course. The bookies have (unfortunately) mostly taken account of this, hence the very different shaped books this week. However, they may be taking a chance with making new recruit Dario Fanchetti 50/1. He who will likely be suited by this type of course. I'm having a (modest) 1pt.

I tried to have 2pts, but Stan JAmes limited me to 1pts, and then pulled the market. Perhaps I shoudl be know as the man who (re)moves markets! (They have since re-opened at 33/1).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

still available at 50/1 on bet365 - although I know they don't take serious stakes from you Mr. Trinder! Are you still confident on Hilary Clinton for VP? I see her drifting on betfair. Many thanks for the great blog.

christrinder said...

Not one of my most inspired bets- - he didn't even qualify! I noticed Stan James had not altered their prices after qualifying - was considering what bets to make when the market was pulled - would probably just have ben 'palped' anyway.

NBot as confident on Clinto for VP. In her favour, she is apperaing next week with Obamam on a joint platform. Againt he is the appoint of (sacked by Clinton) Solis Doyle as the Ccmpaign maanger for the as yet unnamed VP - I think this is a big negative (unless they have made up!)