Monday, May 25, 2009

France Open - Women - Carla Suarez Navarro - 3pts win 100-1,1 pt Place (E/W 1,2)


I think there a major doubts about most of the leading contenders in the Womens French Open. I've therefore found an outsider who could be value. Spaniard Suaraez Navarro has excellent clay form and saves her best performances for Grand Slam events. She made the QF here last year, and has a reasonable chance of progressing further this year - the 25-1 at William Hill looks more correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carla_Suarez_Navarro

I did want to have 2pts E/W at 100-1 but Ladbrokes restricted me to 1 pt E/W. I've had the other 2pt win at 120-1 at Centrebet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi do you have a RSS feed to subscribe to your blog?

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
An RSS feed would be really useful.
Thanks!

Jason said...

Excellent thanks.

Problem is the bookies might subscribe to it!