Sunday, August 23, 2009

5th Ashes Test to finish in 3rd Session Sunday - 7-1 - 1pt Ladbrokes


I think Ladbrokes have seriously mis-judged the price on the 5th Test ending today in the 3rd (final) seession. With possible rain tomorrow, England will be as keen as possible to wrap up the test (and series) today. Hopefully Swann can make serious inroads into the Aussies. I'd make a finish today in the 3rd session a 5/2 chance. Unfortuntaley, Ladbrokes have only allowed me 1pt (£25) at 7/1 - I tried to have 4 pts (£100). Disappointingly, bet limits at bookies are becoming a fairly common occurence for me, and no other bookie has this market open.

3 comments:

Philip Glass said...

An impressive selection. Well done. Unfortunately for me I noticed your posting after 11am! As a general point I agree with your comments concerning online bookmakers. I backed Cabrera the other day when you tipped him - with VC. Requested £10ew online and was offered £1ew. This guy has a reputation as a big layer! Ridiculous. Regards and keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I know it's not always convenient but you should be placing cash bets in shops wherever possible, even if you can get a decent amount on online. Internet accounts are easily marked and should only be used when there is no other option.

christrinder said...

I totally agree - unfortunately the Test started at 11 a.m. and Ladbrokes shops open at 11 a.m. (on Sunday). If only it has been Coral, who open at 10 a.m.!