Sunday, November 01, 2009

European Chmpionship - Darts - James Wade 5pts E/W


James Wade is in the semi finals whre he plays Steve Beaton (Wade 1-3, Beaton 2-1). Paddy Power are very generously offering him with E/W betting (1/3) 1,2 at 9/2 for ouright betting. If you think the prices are correct (which I do), the E/W shape/nature of the market makes this a great bet. I've had a (max allowed) 5 pts E/W

Update: Perhaps it would have made more sense to back BOTH semi-finalists in the opposite half from Phil Taylor.

2nd Update: All bets (win/place) voided by Paddy Power.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may be missing something but that looks like the most ridiculous pieve of compiling I've ever seen. E/W betting at the semi-final stage?! Would they not have 'palped' it anyway? I find that the standard face-saving measure of compilers that can't price up a cheese sandwich.