Tuesday, November 17, 2009

IACGMOOH - Katie Price - 10/1 - 4pts


5th in Series 3, Katie Price aka 'Jordan' has a serious chance of winning this event. There have rarely been such a high profile contestant. Critically, she will divide the audience in a love/hate way. As viewers are voting for participants (rather than to 'eveict'), this plays into her hands. I think she is reasonable value at 10/1 - a final three appearance is likely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_a_Celebrity%E2%80%A6Get_Me_out_of_Here!_%28UK_TV_series%29

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will be picked every time for the trial. But I think she has no chance of winning. She didn't win last time when not too unpopular and with the love interest. This time she is hated, despite the vote to win rather than evict I would say she has very little chance - the outside at 66-1 I think she should be.

Rob Barnes said...

Hi Chris,

I have to say I agree with Anonymous. It's usually a bloke who wins, and it's nearly always someone who can come across as charming and "nice". My money's on the Italian.

Rob
www.AscotBusinessTraining.com

Anonymous said...

I'll disagree with both other comments, and agree with you Rob. Nailed on for the final 4 i'd say and a great trade at 12/1+. Now gone of course!

Rich

Anonymous said...

Great trade. Nearly fav. Possibly peaked too early. Hope not. Well done.

Philip Glass