Sunday, July 02, 2006

Massa to shine in USA - 4pts win, Fastest Lap (12-1), 4pts Handiciap Win (+15s) - Bet365

I belive that the Ferraris will have a signficant advantage in the USA Grand Prix (confirming qualifying form). An option would be to back Michael Schumacher at 1-2, but that is not my kind of bet - I believe that the difference between Mass and Schumachr is not massive. However, as team orders may play a part I am also reluctant to back Massa outright.

I seriously considered 5/2 on the Dual Forecast. However I believe I've come up with two better bets (which will both have a reasonable chance of happening if Ferrari dominate)

Massa to produced fastest lap - 12-1. Michael Schumacher is 5/6. I don't believe there should be such a difference.

Massa on the Handicap (see times below). I think that Massa with probably finish closer than 15s to Michael Schumacher. I can see a scenario where the Ferrais dominate and Masa is allowed to finish approx 2-3 s behind Michael Schumacher.

Michael Schumacher (Finish Time minus 0 min 0 secs)
Fernando Alonso (Finish Time minus 0 min 8.0 secs)
Giancarlo Fisichella (Finish Time minus 0 min 15.0 secs)
Felipe Massa (Finish Time minus 0 min 15.0 secs)
Kimi Raikkonen (Finish Time minus 0 min 20.0 secs)
Rubens Barrichello (Finish Time minus 0 min 45.0 secs)
Juan Pablo Montoya (Finish Time minus 0 min 45.0 secs)
Jenson Button (Finish Time minus 0 min 50.0 secs)
Jacques Villeneuve (Finish Time minus 0 min 55.0 secs)

No comments: