Sunday, July 09, 2006

World Cup Final - Cannavaro to shine in high scoring thriller.

I belive that Cannavaro has been the best player in the tournament. I've had 2pts win (Ladbrokes) on Cannavaro to win the Golden Ball at 6-1 (I wanted 4pts, but they would only allow me 2 pts). His only danger is Zidane who, at 4-7, is too short. N.B This prcie has since gone.

3 out of 4 Italian defenders have scored so far. Therefore, in the likley absence of Gilardino, I'm having 1pt on Cannavaro at 40/1 to score the first goal. I've placed this at Jennings who return states if the match finishes 0-0. As it my first bet with them, they are also giving me the same (free) 1pt on Cannavaro at 40/1 last goalscorer.

Everone thinks that with 2 stromg defences this will be a low scoring match. Although this is perefectly possible, there is the possibility of an early goal which could open up the match. I've therefore had 4pts on +4.5 goals at 20.0 on Betfair (which a view to (potentially) trading out if there are 2-3 early goals.)

No comments: