Monday, November 06, 2006

F1 Grand Prix Championship 2007 - Kovalainen - 33-1 2.5 pts E/W

Kovalainen has a great chance of at least getting placed in next years F1 Championship. I've found 33-1 at sportsintercaction.com (he is generally a 16-1 chance). Unfortunately, they have only allowed me to place 0.5 pts E/W :(

He was test driver for Renault last year (after coming (narrowly) 2nd to Nico Rosbery in the Gp2 F1 feeder series the previosu year).

He is driving a Renault car and should out drive Fisichella. Renault and Ferrai are currently the 2 leading Manufacturers so a place finish (at worst) looks likely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heikki_Kovalainen

If anyone finds a bookie offering 33-1 who will take an additional bet, please let me know... I'm keeping my eye out as well. (Not all bookies have opened up on the 2007 F1 Championship yet).

Update: Bet365 have opened a book and priced Kovalainnen at 33/1 so I've added a further 2pts E/W (and updated the title)

No comments: