Sunday, November 12, 2006

Macdonald Brothers - 1.5 pts win - XFactor - 66/1 (Betfair)

Something very strange is happening in X Factor... I believe that the Mcdonald brothers can go far, despite not being the most talented (although they are improving). The reasons for this are:

i) Block Scottish vote c.f past X Factors.
ii) British voters love an underdog - Simon's continual tirades against them is only encouraging people to vote for them

This may mean that they have an outside chance... and many trading opportunities.

P.S. Ray Feardon left SCD last night (16-1) , 2 weeks after I tipped him at 33-1. A poor dance and the race factor did for him...just got my timing a little out.

Update: I've had a further 2 points win at 33/1 (Ladbrokes). Now the voting is only down to the public.... this coudl be close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr T
I had a nibble at 60/1. A little interest, especially as I'm made to watch it every week.... Unlucky with Ray, this SCD points / tele-votes does seem to be a bit of a lottery, although I would say Claire is a cert to go out next week no matter how well she does - Brendan is extremely disliked by the voting public. I have a tip for Xmas No.1 - LAZY TOWN (took 40/1 Ladbrokes). It's very likely to be X-Factor but I think this is a good outside shout. This link explains them a little: http://www.teenfi.com/music/Lazy_Town - certainly very popular in our household and a catchy tune for those who don't have kids.