Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rocky Baptiste - Anytime Goalscorer - Liverpool v Havant - 33/1 - Paddy Power


I think Baptiste (Havant) is a more than fair price at 33-1 to score at anytime in the Liverpool v Havant match. I can see Havant getting a consolation goal towards the end of the match (the bookies make them 5-1 to score in the match). If Havant score, it is likely to come from Baptiste - he is Havant's main striker. I've had 1.33 points (max allowed) at 33-1.

Result : Rocky Baptiste did not score (but his striking partner did!) -1.33 pts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done!

christrinder said...

It woudl have helped if I'd backed the right Havant striker! The striker who scored (Pacquette) was availible at 40-1 to score anytime... in hindsight, I should have probably backed both runners.