Sunday, April 06, 2008

Can Tiger Woods destroy the Masters field again?


In 1997, Tiger Woods managed to win the Masters by an incredible 12 shots. I believe he is capable of producing another performance of this kind again, such is his current dominance of the US PGA Tour this season. I've therefore backed him on the 'Handicap' at Wilson Bet (http://www.wilsonbet.com) at 50/1. Woods gives between 5 shots at 13 1/2 shots to the rest of the field (the number of shots varies from player to player).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Masters

(I've had to open an account as I've never used this company before). I've had 2pts E/W at 50/1 on Woods. 1/4 1-5.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

Will you be having any other bets on The Masters? I like the looks of Goosen at 30/1, he's getting back into form and has been in the top 3 in his last 3 appearances here I think. Do you agree?

Cheers.

christrinder said...

Goosen had a good chance and 30/1 could look a very buig price... however, I would probably play in the betting without Woods markets.

Two I fancy in this market are Fred Couples (50/1) and Luke Donald (30/1).

Anonymous said...

Have backed Luke Donald myself. Seems good value and is performing well. May trade out if I get the chance.

It's looking like it'll be a great tournament anyway!

Joe
www.fourthewin.com

Anonymous said...

Really wanted to see Tiger run away with the 2008 US Masters and get the GRAND SLAM done.

I guess that means another 12-month wait before he can try again.

http://bookierant.com