Saturday, November 22, 2008

SCD - 10th Elimation - Rachael Stevens - 10/1 - 4pts


Rachael Stevens showed two weeks ago what I always suspected - that she would struggle for public support. From a high position in the leaderboard, she was forced into a dance off (which she won). With a stronger field tonight, she is much more likely to lose any dance off. I have had 4 pts at a generally available 10/1 on Rachael to be eliminated tonight.

(N.B. The betting slip above only say 1.5 pts as I have had to spread my bets across multiple bookies due to betting limits on most of my accounts)

Christine Bleakley has strong public support (probably down to character and her nightly appearances on the 'One Show'. I think she she will do better than expected - I've backed her at 17/2 (4 pts) at Boylesports for the 'Top Woman' market. (This is supported by the above analysis that Rachael could be eliminated tonight). I've also have 1pt on Jodie Kidd to be Top woman (33/1, Boylesports). She could get the sympathy vote tonight due to illness which would mean she was down to the last three women.

Update : Unfortunately, for those that follow my blog, these prices are no longer available on Christine/Jodie.

No comments: