Saturday, January 03, 2009

Fulham to win FA Cup - 4pts E/W 66/1 - Corals

The 'Big Four' have an excellent record in the FA Cup in the past decade. However, I think the tide might be changing with Porstmouth's win last year. The 'Big Four' no longer take the FA Cup as seriously as they did in the past - it is now a long way behing the Chmaions League/Premier League in their priority.

I have chose to oppose the 'Big Four' with Fulham. At 66/1, they are a more than fair price. Roy Hodgson has made Fulham into a solid mid table outfit with a good defensive away record against stronger Premier League teams. Their third round tie away against Sheff Wed. is not too bad - hopefully they will get favourable draws from now on.

By backing with Coral, I have I had a 'free' 2pt E/W bet on a Championship tem- I have jhad 2pts E/W on Birmingham (it was a choice between them and Wolves as I know Reading will likely field an understrength side in teh FA Cup.)

N.B. I backed Everton last year and they went out in the 3rd round at home to Oldhamk so I hope I haven't jinxed Fulham!

No comments: