Saturday, January 14, 2006

Maguire (9-1) / McCulloch (80-1) for Masters Glory!

I think the vaule in the Masters comes from opposing O'Sullivan. If O'Sullivan is 'on his game' he coudl easily win this, but I think he is there to be taken on, given the state of his mind.

For that reason, I am concentrating on players in the top half of the draw (i.e the same half as O'Sullivan). The two I am backing are:

Maguire - 5pts Win @ 9-1
McCulloch - 2 pts E/W @ 80-1

Maguire was unlucky to meet Davis when Davis played some great snooker in the last tournamen (and still only lost 9-8). If he had won that game he would have certainly beaten an off form Hendry in the Semi-Final.

Th dream scenario is for a Maguire/McCulloch Semi-Final.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CT will you be having any bets in the Tennis? What about the big hurdle in Ireland? I'm thinking of the 100-30 at bet365 on JHH - what do you think?

R

christrinder said...

See above!