Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Cliche said by ITV Commentators during England v Kazakhstan Match


Paddy Power have opened a market on this, any the options are as follows

Very Nice
Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
High Five
Jagshemesh
Is Nice
It's Sexy Time

(If none of these said during the match, bets are losers).

I think 'Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan' has a live chance at 25-1 (I missed the 50-1 earlier today) - I'm having 1.5 pts (max allowed). I think the ITV commentators will avoid the simpler phrases - Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan still alludes to the Borat film, but is less derogatory. My biggest concern is not that it won't be said, but that it will be said before the game.

2 comments:

Rob Barnes said...

Did the bet win?!

Can't seem to find the result anywhere!

christrinder said...

Not been settled fo me yet... not idea if it is a winner or loser!