Wednesday, October 22, 2008

(Partial) Lock in of profits on NASCAR - Jimmie Johnson


Those of you who follow my blog will know I have 10 pts on Jimmie Johnson at 7/1 to win the NASCAR Sprint Cup. He is now an approximate 1/10 chance. I've persuaded Stan James to offer me 11/2 on him NOT to win. They allowed me 4 pts (max.) at this price which means I can (partially) lock in my profits. Jimme Johnson is approx 150 pts clear with 4 races to go. If he has a DNF (e.g. via engine failure) he would still be favourite but others such as Edwards/Biffle would be back in with excellent chances.

Update: I've had a further 2pts at 16/1 on Carl Edwards - I think he is the most likely title contender can could potentially come back into the reckoning tonight (where he is joint favourite with Jimmie Johnson).

No comments: