Monday, October 05, 2009

Lay Phil Taylor at 1.07 - 1st Round Grand Prix 2009 - 2pts Lay Liabilty


Phil Taylor is one oif the greatest sportsmen of all time. However, he could be vulnerable tonight in the first round of the 2009 Grand Prix. Each leg requires a double to start and the match is only a best of 3 legs. Phil Taylor has won 8 of the last 11 Grand Prixes that have been held - the 3 times has lost have all been lost in the first round. I've laid Phil Taylor at 1.07 on Betfair for tonight's match - I'd make it an approx 1.2 chance.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Chris,

Does this affect/complement the long term Taylor bet you have?


p.s. Skybet emailed me offering revised odds (which I accepted) on the bet due to there being less televised events.

christrinder said...

Skybet have voided my bet as Taylor didn't play in the first tournament. He has gone on to win all the others!