Thursday, October 01, 2009

Prize Fighter Preview - Harrison/Barrett

I think Audley Harrison may just about have enough class to win 'Prizefighter'. However, the nature of the contest (just 3 rounds for each fight) means that there is a reasonable possibility that he could win each of the 3 bouts on points. I think the 8/1 that Skybet and Boylesports are offering on this is good value. I've had 5.5 pts on this (max allowed). I'd think it was more like a 5/1 chance.

I have also been tempted by the 16/1 at Skybet on (unbeaten 8-0-0) Coleman Barrett to reach the Final (he is this price with other bookies to win it!). I have never been a big fan of Danny Williams who he would most likley meet in the Semi Final - I'd give Barrett a chance against him. I'd make Barrett a 7/1 chnace of making the final - I've had 4pts at 16/1

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow this blog and will be at prizefighter tonight - had the same coleman barett bet myself (and a little on the outright @ 25's) yesterday. The Audley bet was 14/1 earlier in week apparently... decided not to go in at the 10's - regreting it now as top price 7's

good luck

Rob Barnes said...

Morning Chris, I have a lot more faith in Williams than you do - best of luck re Harrison!

Rob

Anonymous said...

GOOD WORK - CONGRATULATIONS

Deano said...

Good effort. That's this months rent paid for!

Brett said...

Top tipping once again Chris. Had money on a Harrison/Barrett final at 20/1 on Skybet. Nice return. Thanks.

Rob Barnes said...

I shoulda listened!

Anonymous said...

had a cheeky 5 quid double one barret in final and trulli front row. woke up £675 richer! good work!