Sunday, December 02, 2007

Snooker Premier League Final - O'Sullivan to win 7-0, 7-1

The results of the last three Premier League finals were:

Ronnie O'Sullivan 7-0 Jimmy White
Ronnie O'Sullivan 6-0 Stephen Hendry
Ronnie O'Sullivan 6-0 Mark Williams

http://www.premierleaguesnooker.com/staticPage.asp?txtPageName=history

I'm more than happy to have 1pt at 40-1 at www.betfred.com on O'Sullivan winning tonights final against John Higgins 7-0. The quickplay format of thsi event suits Ronnie O'Sullivan and if he wins the first few frames, he mway steamroller Higgins. I've laso had 1pt at 14-1 on a 7-1 win in case Hendy nicks a frame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've recently launched Betstories.com. I've already added a link to your blog/site and I'll be including your posts to the updates. Keep it up!