Monday, March 10, 2008

Cheltenham Day 1

I've taken some time to study the racing, and I've decied to focus on the first three races (the non-handicaps). I've had the following bets: (Update : Results in bold)

2.00 Supreme Novice Hurdle
Muirhead - 8-1 - 4pts Win (Unplaced)

2.35 Arkle Chase
Kruguyrova 16-1 - 2pts Win (2nd)
Mahogany Blaze 14-1 - 2pts Win (Unplaced)
Marodina 40-1 - 1pt Win (Unplaced)

3.15 Champion Hurdle
Punjabi - 40-1 - 2pts E/W (1/4 1,2,3) (3rd)
Blythe Night 66-1 1pt Win (Unplaced)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers Mr T.
I've followed your naps today, lower stakes of course (and didn't get the prices), and I'm now 25p UP so far at Cheltenham. Keep 'em coming!
Rich

Anonymous said...

Chris we share the same surname! Nice one mate!

Good work with the Cheltenham tips too, shame I didn't see them earlier! I went for Moon Over Miami who looked good value but didn't do it for me.

What are you tipping tomorrow?

Cheers

Joe
www.fourthewin.com