Monday, May 05, 2008

Anthony Kim to finish in Top 10 of Offical World Golf Rankings - 10/1 VCBET - 1pt


Anthony Kim won his fisrt tour event yesterday (the Wachovia Championship). This oustanding talented young golf player is now up to 16 in the World Golf Rankings. He has a very realistic chance of making the top 10 - I am sure Victor Chandler should be quoting a lot less than 10/1. I've tried to have 10pts at 10/1 but I've been restricted to 1pt. Boo. Hiss.

http://www.officialworldgolfranking.com/home/default.sps

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol you made it go into 5/1 within 30 mins of posting that!

MARK BELLEW said...

dO YOU MEAN YOU COULDNT GET MORE THAN £25 ON ???

MARK BELLEW said...

Hes 5-1 now mate !!

christrinder said...

Yes, that is right - I tried to put £250, and they only allowed me £25 - this from a 'supposedly' big bookmaker..... and after they had allowed others £100 @ 16/1.

Not the fisrt time I've been restricted by them either.

MARK BELLEW said...

Chris (sounds better than MR KICKINGBETS doesnt it !) i like your value hunting styke approach to betting on anything. Similar to myself really in your approach.

Well soem bokkmaker firms make me angry as they can take take for mug punts but crap themselves when their liabilities are miniscule on letting you get a onner on a bet .
F**** joke mate really isnt it !

I agree with you on Kim and might try and catch him at 50-1 if layed for a tournament minus Tiger.

If you check the PGATOUR NATIONAWIDE tournaments you will notice some players are extra consistent and you can rule out 3/4
of the field. A man that is ultra consistent at the moment and goes close almost every week is GREG OWEN.....check him out on PGATOUR.COM.

Keep the good selections coming my friend.

Mark

Anonymous said...

In the Top10 now Tom, and going strong again this weekend. With others losing points each week, and Kim obviuosly only gaining points, don't see how he WONT finish in Top10.
Well done.
Rich