Sunday, July 26, 2009

Man City to finish Bottom of the Handicap - Premiership (+16 pts)



I believe Man City may not finish as well as expected this year. It is critical they they stregnthen their defence - at the moment that have far too many strikers. However, if they persist in trying to get Terry they run the risk of ending up with no significant defensive purchases. If this happens, I think a 7th-8th finish is a possibility, which would see them (potentially) 'winning' the race to win bottom of the Premierhsip Handicap from +16.

I am far less confident about this bet than the Newcastle wager below - I've had 4 pts on the Man City bet and wouldn't want any more, it is far less value.

3 comments:

Twentysomething said...

Hey Chris,

I followed your bet on Webber at 33/1 in the F1, just wondering what your plans are for this? You going to be laying any of it off yet or letting it ride?

Keep up the good work

James

Jason said...

Webber into 3/1 from 33/1 for the F1. Worth laying off on Betfair now or would you wait longer?

christrinder said...

Hmmmm. I am personally not laying off at 3/1, I think the championship is going to be very close. 7 Races to go and 19 points to catch up with Button ... approx 3 points/race. I think he will proabbly do that (even with the Ferrais/McLarens in the mix now), so I think the main danger to Webber is Vettel. I think the race will go to the last race of the season.